Tuesday 19 April 2011

wednesday May 19

(i woke up because i had school. i brushed my teeth, took a bath and wore gray black skinny jeans with an off shoulder royal blue top and a pair of royal blue biker boots, i wore a black long necklace which was heart shaped, then i sprayed my j'adore perfume and kept my cherry lip-balm and dropped my loosely curled dark brown hair, then i went into Mel's room, she was getting dressed for school)
Me: Hey Houston!
Mel: hey Danforth!
me: ready?
Mel: not yet, give me five!
me: five what? minutes? hours? seconds? days? years? decades? centuries?
Mel: shut-up, you know what i mean stupid!
me: no need to be aggressive then........jeez! i'll be in the kitchen boiling water
Mel: water for what?
me: to pour over you ding-dong! i'm kidding. i'll be in the living room!
Mel: okay, i'll be out soon!
(i walked into the living room and turned on the TV, they were showing a documentary on dolphins.
Mel:( walking in) awwn Dolphins! cute!
me: i know right? c'mon lets go before we are late!
(then we got into my BMW CONVERTIBLE, i'm still very excited because i got that for my sweet sixteen from my parents, we got to school and we immediately saw my best friend and Mel's boyfriend with his sister, Sam and Lisa Barnett, they walked up to us) 
Sam: hey girlfriend! (hugging and pecking Mel) hey Best friend( hugging me) 
lisa: hey guys, whats up?
me: hi guys? nothing really! just chilling
Mel: trying to side with the thrill
me: shut-up Melanie!
Mel: whatever!
Lisa(laughing): c'mon guys lets get to class.
me: (talking to Mel and Sam) bye guys! ( they are studying medicine while lisa and i are studying theatre art)
( i got to class i sat behind a really rich dude, called Jaden and next to him was his  twin sister Jade and lisa sat behind me and a boy called Max sat at my left hand side and the class clown Gunther sat at my right hand side.)
Miss Reese: (our teacher) okay class, you are going to have a surprise test today!
Class: (groaning) noooooooo!
Gunther: c'mon miss R, why would you wanna waste a perfectly good day marking a bunch of test papers, now thats no way to spend a Wednesday! do you get what i mean?
Miss Reese: no Mr Reed(Gunther) ,care to elaborate?
Gunther: okay, look at it like this Emma (Miss Reese) can i call you Emma?
Miss Reese: no Mr Reed!
Gunther: okay, ma bad Miss R, why spend your time marking when you could just go to the mall or the spa really, so you can look way younger then you really are, like maybe 10 years younger, like 35 or so! (EVERYONE LAUGHED) 
Miss Reese: I'm not in my 40's yet Mr Reed!
Gunther: o ooh, so now you get my point? (smiling)
Miss Reese: yes I'm afraid i do! No test!
Class: (cheering for Gunther) Go Gunther, Go Reed!
Miss Reese: you'll have two sets of quizzes, both for 1hr
Lisa: each?
Miss Reese: no, together!
Jade: c'mon, no thats unfair!
Miss Reese: I'm sorry miss Pickett( jade) and a 2000 word essay for Mr Reed which should be submitted tomorrow or else you'll have to sit this year again!
Gunther: no need it seems like i might be doing that just fine on my own (mumbling)
Miss Reese: whats that Mr Reed?
Gunther: (smiling) nothing Mrs Reese
Miss Reese: good if there are no more questions we may proceed
(She handed us the questions and after an hour she took them back) you'll be able to see your scores online today, if you're interested! class dismissed!
(everyone stood up mumbling, groaning, frowning and even cursing, lisa and i walked to the food court to sit and wait for sam and mel.)
Lisa: (sitting down) how was your test?
me; I don't know ( sitting and smiling helplessly) it wasn't that bad but i wouldn't say it was my best, how was yours?
Lisa: terrible, i'l be lucky if i get a C
Me: c'mon, i'm sure you didn't do that bad Lis!
Lisa: i hope not ( then Mel, Max and Sam walked up to our table dropping cotton candy ice-cream in front of me)
Me: o ooh thanks Sam,
Mel: here,(handing me a bag of gummy worms)
me: thank you Mel!  hi Max!
Max: hi Kimmy, hey lis!
Lisa: Hey!
Mel: hey Lisa, why so gloomy?
Sam: quiz?
Lisa: yeah, i banged it bad!
Mel: awn sorry doll! how about miss smarty pants over here?
Me: well.......i won't say i banged it.......but i won't say i aced it too!
Sam: so we are talking of a B+ Here?
me: maybe.
mel: then thats good, right?
me: i guess so, are you ready to go home?
Mel: sure, but we've gotta go grocery shopping first
me: sure, c'mon lets go! see you guys tomorrow, and lis lemme know what you get okay and max too( smiling) stop being depressed Melissa! its cool,  it mightn't even count
lis: i guess you're right, see you tomorrow, bye love 
me: ( hugging her) bye!
( then Melanie and i drove to the supermarket to get the groceries while in the car)
Mel: dude, do you have cash? 
me: yeah, sure i do!
Mel: good, then you don't have to borrow money from me for groceries then( smiling mischievously)
me: fine ( rolling my eyes) i'll pay miss Barnett! (Mel is really i don't, nice but she can be kinda lazy too, but shes fun kinda like Winnie the pooh)
(we walked through the store and bought a few things, then we walked to the cashier and saw jaden Pickett from my class)
Jaden: (smiling) Hey, Kimmy! hi Mel!
Me: (smiling) hi jaden
Mel: hey!
jaden: how was the test?
me: it was alright, how was yours (jaden is really smart and sometimes gets better grades than i do)
jaden: yeah, it was...........
me:(raising my eyebrow) cool?
jaden: em...yeah sure!
me: okay then, good luck
cashier: that would be  $105 ma'am
me: oh, okay........
jaden:(giving her the money) here, keep the change (talking to the cashier)
me: oh no jaden....you don't have to..
jaden:(walking out and winking) i know!
me: thank you(smiling)
jaden:(disappearing) you are welcome
mel:(while loading everything in the car) mehn that dude is nice
me: too bad you've already got a boyfriend.......remember?
mel: i know, but you don't
me: gurl, don't start....get in the car, we've gotta go home!
mel: fine! ( we drove home, singing along to miley Cyrus's party in the USA)
Me:( getting down from the car) what are you cooking for dinner?
mel: me?
me:yeah, you....i paid for the groceries remember?
mel: no.....all i remember is hot jaden Pickett paying for it....
me:well.............maybe not.....technically...buh....i was meant to..so you cook, i eat, you clean, i sleep, we both win.....(smiling)
mel: fine! (we got inside, i took a shower checked my score online and i got 95%, while lis got 75% and she thought she failed and Max got 85%, he is pretty smart too, but he kinda hangs around with Gunther alot, so Mrs Reese doesn't think that would do him any good, i ate dinner and then i went to my room and i started reading a book called diary of the cute and famous, about a cute girl who meets a famous dude and they become friends, i stopped where they went out with friends, then i slept)

No comments:

Post a Comment