Wednesday 20 April 2011

Friday May 21

(I woke up, i took a bath and brushed my teeth, then i wore white caprice shorts with a black top, and blue converses, i sprayed my perfume, wore my bracelets, earrings and ring then i kept my lip gloss and carried my bag then i ran out to meet Mel)
me: hey Mel!
Mel: Hey Kimmy! ready for school?
me: yup! you?
Mel: yeah, c'mon lets go. (we got into the car, we finally got to school)
(i saw Gunther first, when i entered class)
Gunther: hey Kimmy, saved you a seat......
me:(sighing) hi Gunther.....i think i'll jst sit in my usual seat. (then i saw Jade, Jaden, Kierra, Kylie and lisa)
Lisa: Hey Kimmy Kat! (sitting behind me)
Jade: Hey Kimmy Kim Kim
Me: hey guys (smiling)
Lisa: you look casual
me: yeah, looking forward to the weekend... i guess
Jade: so what fun thing are we doing this weekend?
me: dunno about you guys but i'm staying at home all-through
Lisa: what a bore(smiling)
Jaden:(turning back) hey Kimmy......(smiling)
me: hey jay!
(then our teacher miss R walked in)
Miss R: Hello class
class: hi miss R
Gunther: yo miss R
Miss R: Mr Reed, i'm hoping you have my essay.
Gunther: its on your table ma'am
me: you actually wrote it.....(smiling) i'm proud of you partner.
Kierra: shut up kim, no one asked you
me: excuse..........
Kylie: you heard her...shut-up the hell up
Jaden: why don't you shut-up Kylie and you Kierra chill out.......don't take the anger out on the babe.
Kierra: Babe?
Jade, Max: (whistling) damn!
Jaden: i mean, not that shes a babe.....
me: what? (confused)
Jaden: no, not that you're not
Kierra: shut up jaden
Gunther: yeah mehn, you are saying a lot of shit (laughing)
miss R: If you are all done with your little chit-chat, i'll like to have my class
me: sorry Miss Reed
lisa: its Kierra who should be sorry with her peanut sized brain
me: lisa?(trying not to laugh)
( after class i walked to my car, then Jaden walked up to me)
Jaden: hey kim
me: hi!
Jaden: look i'm really sorry
me: (hugging him) its okay
Jaden: what was that for?
me: thanks for sticking up for me, you're a good friend.
Jaden: you're welcome Kim! (walking out).......and BTW you are totally a babe
me: (laughing) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment